Do you and your family own
commercial real estate?
Are You An Estate Planning Advisor For Families Who Own Commercial Real Estate?
If so, Lineage Asset Advisors is your trusted commercial real estate advisor providing strategic guidance to both multi-generational families and the estate planning team.
Our aim is to help your family build and maintain its legacy.
WHO WE ARE
LAA collaborates with the family and their estate planning team to develop and implement portfolio solutions that meet the goals of multiple generations. Our aim is to preserve and enhance family wealth and legacy during difficult life transitions while establishing a culture of respect, peace of mind and financial sustainability. LAA is also a socially responsible commercial real estate company built on the spirit of philanthropy, volunteering, and giving back to community.
WHAT WE DO
At Lineage we provide customized commercial real estate services for multi-generational families and their estate planning advisors including; Trustees, Estate Planning Attorneys, CPAs and Wealth Advisors.
REAL ESTATE TRANSITION PLANNING & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Next Generation Blueprint – Portfolio Consulting and Asset Planning
- Property Risk and Opportunity Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate Tools and Advisory Services for the Estate Planning Team – Trustees, CPA, Estate Planning Attorney, Wealth Advisor
REAL ESTATE ASSET & PORTFOLIO SERVICES
- Property & Asset Management Services
- Underwriting and Financial Analysis
- Opinions of Value
- Asset Repositioning
- Due Diligence Services
- Building Modernization Consulting – Energy and Water Efficiency
INVESTMENT & TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES
- Acquisitions & Investment Opportunities
- 1031 Exchange Options
- Dispositions and Leasing Services
- Debt & Equity Sourcing
- Joint Venture and Development Deal Structuring
HOW WE CAN HELP
DO ANY OF THESE ISSUES SOUND FAMILIAR?
Our team’s depth of experience in working with multi-generational families and their estate planning advisors allows us to strategically plan and resolve for issues like these that may arise within the family dynamic.
“I’m getting ready to retire and need a transition plan with my assets.”
“My parents never did any succession planning and we inherited properties with a host of issues – partnership disputes, family control, under-performing assets, debt challenges…”
“Our children have never been interested in our commercial real estate holdings or carrying on the family business.”